NOBODY likes to read rules and policies, we TOTALLY get it. BUT this information IS important so you can know what to expect from us, and what we also expect from you before you rent a yard greeting! PLEASE take a minute to get acquainted with how we operate at Sign Gypsies!
*When signs are booked and/or paid for, you have agreed to all policies prior to setup*
● Bookings are confirmed once the invoice is paid in full.
● By paying this invoice, you agree to all terms and conditions.
● The greeting install placement is up to our discretion. If you have a specific spot in mind, please email.
● All signs are property of Sign Gypsies. Our signs are reused to celebrate with many customers, so it is routine to see some normal wear and tear on our graphics.
● Cancellations / Full Refund: 48 hours prior to greeting install/delivery or hazardous weather.
● If you cancel within 48 hours of install, we will refund 50% of your greeting rental.
● PLEASE prepare your lawn for our installations by watering your yard the day prior to and the day of our arrival. Refunds are not issued if your lawn is not prepared and we are unable to install your greeting. Watering is key!
● If you have any lawn service scheduled, please arrange for it to be completed before we install or after we pick up. We will not set signs when yard work is being done. It is your responsibility to alert the homeowner or venue of this policy.
● Any damage to signs will result in charges to the renter. We will impose a $50 cleaning fee for signs that have grass or other material stuck to them due to negligence. In addition, replacement costs will be automatically billed to you for any graphic damaged by or stained by lawn care.
● Please scoop the poop! We won't setup in a yard that has lots of animal poop. No refunds will be given.
● We respectfully reserve the right to refuse delivery to sites deemed unsafe.
● All donated setups are subject to the same rules and regulations and are the responsibility of the party to which the set up was donated.
● If you’d like the yard greeting to be a surprise, PLEASE help us out by having front blinds/shutters closed if possible.
● Please do not move the signs. If you need them moved, please call/text An unauthorized removal fee of $100 will be automatically charged to you if we arrive at time of pickup and see signs have been taken down.
● Someone in the household must be notified that we will be on the property. We may be there early morning or late evening, please advise them to leave a light on.
● For the safety of everyone, especially children, please do not allow anyone to play on or around the sign display. Our items will not safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning on, sitting, or playing on them.
● Sign Gypsies and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to personal property or person/people during the rental period including setup, rental or removal of our signs.
● We are a rental service. All signs are the property of Sign Gypsies, you are responsible for any damaged, stolen or lost property. (IE. damage by animals, fireworks, fire, sprinkler systems, lawn equipment, water guns/balloons, silly string or general misuse)
● Please do not attach any items to the signs.
● We will not be able to deliver if there is lightning or severe hazardous weather, including high wind speeds. You will be notified of a delayed arrival time. If you see that on the day of your setup there could be bad weather before the take down of your greeting, you have a choice to continue with the setup knowing it may be taken down early, no refund, or ask that we cancel for a full refund. If we are unable to set up your greeting because of severe weather, you will receive a full refund.
● We reserve the right to pull a greeting early if hazardous weather conditions arise.
● If the greeting is placed there will be no refunds.
● This is the easy part! Sit back and enjoy your celebration!
● We love to receive daytime photos! Email, text, or tag us so we can share in your celebration!
● By signing this invoice, you give Sign Gypsies permission to use any photos for marketing purposes, including, but not limited to, those including customers.
● We will return to retrieve the greeting during the time designated in the Sign Snapshot at the top of this invoice. Please do not move or disassemble any of the signs.
● Please call or text us if you have any questions!
Hold Harmless Agreement: Customer agrees to protect, defend, indemnify Sign Gypsies A Sign of Good Times and hold its officers, employees and agents free and harmless from and against any and all losses, penalties, damages, settlements, costs, charges, professional fees, or other expenses or liabilities of every kind and character arising out of or relating to any and all claims, liens, demands, obligations, actions, proceedings or causes of action of every kind and character in connection with or arising directly or indirectly out of the Sign Gypsies A Sign of Good Times rental agreement and/or the performance thereof. Customer further agrees to investigate, handle, respond to, provide defense for any such claims, etc., at his sole expense and agrees to bear all other costs and expenses related thereto, even if it (claims, etc.) is groundless, false or fraudulent. Agreement is in effect for the duration of the rental process as defined by the effective dates of the rental agreement.